The purpose of the Code Enforcement Department is to promote, protect, and improve the safety, health, and welfare of our Village.
The village’s Code Enforcement staff responds to potential violations regarding Municipal Codes, which includes property maintenance, zoning regulations, permitting, Floodplain concerns, Building Regulations, and health code issues.
Theresa Mantz – Office Manager
Jeanetta Perkins – Clerk
Rhonda Nichols – Clerk
Lena Hunt – Clerk
Craig Greer – Code Officer
Ryan Nordike – Code Officer
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to start a project, what is my first step?
- Prior to any work being started, all companies must submit to the Mayor Plans, drawings and specifications showing and displaying the work proposed.
- Must give a $500.00 deposit to the Clerk’s office.
- Each applicant must file a $10,000.00 dollars bond with surety approved by the Mayor.
- Each applicant must carry adequate liability and property damage insurance. Limits of liability insurance shall be at least 1,000,000.00.
- There is $100.00 application fee which must be submitted with this application.
- Proof of adequate liability/property Damage insurance.